Going to the beach or lake with your kids is a great way to relax and have some fun, but if you go unprepared, you’re going to have a miserable time. Here’s 11 items that we think are a must have when hitting the beach with your kiddos!
Surf Gear Little Kids Backpack Beach Chair (Red)
- Sturdy first quality chair for small children *50 POUND CAPACITY*
- Adjustable straps to carry as a backpack, Measures 21x14x11 inches WHEN OPENED.
- Weighs just 2.2 pounds so it's easy for kids to carry
- Special locking safety clamp to keep chair opened (This chair should ALWAYS be opened and closed by an ADULT.)
- Canvas cloth and steel frame construction
O'Neill UV 50+ Sun Protection Youth Basic Skins Short Sleeve Crew Sun Shirt Rash Guard, Bright Blue, 14
- Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Product; UPF 50+ Ultraviolet Protection
- Perfect For Surfing, Swimming, Paddle Sports, Boating, And Beach Days
- Comfortable Yet Durable 6oz Polyester/Spandex Construction
- Minimal Seam Placement For Maximum Rash Protection
- Performance Fit: Form-Fitting Tight Layer Fits Like A Second Skin
OLUKAI Ohana Sandal - Boys Dark Java/Navy 11/12
- Soft nylon toe post webbing, laser-etched logo, and embroidered detail. Sizes 9/10 and 11/12 include a heel strap.
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with bushed EVA drop-in footbed for personalized fit.
- Water-resistant man-made material designed to look or function like leather.
- 11-12 Little Kid M