Going to the beach or lake with your kids is a great way to relax and have some fun, but if you go unprepared, you’re going to have a miserable time. Here’s 11 items that we think are a must have when hitting the beach with your kiddos!
Surf Gear Little Kids Backpack Beach Chair (Red)
- Sturdy first quality chair for small children *50 POUND CAPACITY*
- Adjustable straps to carry as a backpack, Measures 21x14x11 inches WHEN OPENED.
- Weighs just 2.2 pounds so it's easy for kids to carry
- Special locking safety clamp to keep chair opened (This chair should ALWAYS be opened and closed by an ADULT.)
- Canvas cloth and steel frame construction
O'Neill UV 50+ Sun Protection Youth Basic Skins Short Sleeve Crew Sun Shirt Rash Guard, Bright Blue, 14
- Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Product; UPF 50+ Ultraviolet Protection
- Perfect For Surfing, Swimming, Paddle Sports, Boating, And Beach Days
- Comfortable Yet Durable 6oz Polyester/Spandex Construction
- Minimal Seam Placement For Maximum Rash Protection
- Performance Fit: Form-Fitting Tight Layer Fits Like A Second Skin
OLUKAI 'Ohana Sandal - Boys Dark Java/Navy 11/12
- The Olukai 'Ohana sandals are like a vacation at the beach for your feet.
- Please be advised that ONLY sizes 9-10 Toddler and 11-12 Little Kid include a heel strap. All other sizes will not feature a heel strap as seen in picture.
- Water-resistant synthetic leather strap with Makau Logo.
- The Makau, or bone hook, is the traditional Polynesian symbol worn for strength, good luck, and safe passage over water.
- Nylon toe post uses a loop connection, inner reinforcement, and an exterior seam stitch for supreme durability. Comfy and quick-drying jersey knit lining and neoprene backer. Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole features a biomechanically correct shape to support your entire foot. EVA drop-in footbed gives you the perfect fit. Durable rubber outsole with contrast logo and coral reef design. Measurements: Weight: 3 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9-10 Toddler, wi